»

18 September 2005

I Adore Powerpoint

It's official: I was born to be in front of the classroom, not to be behind a desk. For a final presentation/project I have for a class, I have to make a powerpoint presentation to facilitate a discussion about my project for my online class.

Um, I love it. After having to write out every connection and every sentence in every paper so far this year, I love slapping up a powerpoint and saying, "Here are the main points. In what ways do you see this being influential to your teaching and to the profession?" Sigh of relief. I wish I could do powerpoint for every class. Plus, we are basically meant to teach our fellow classmates about a new concept and I find myself falling easily into the teaching role. I like grading more than writing. It might make me insane, but it's still true.

Just one more month. Oh, and a week and a day until Fiji!!

0 comments: