»

25 March 2007

Priorities

Related to my last post, I just wanted to mention that I bought a bookcase before I bought an entertainment center.

Priorities.

Now, to be fair, I sort of had to get a bookcase first because I can't put my clothes anywhere until these boxes of books go away. So, fine. But still. The TV is sitting on two chairs and will continue to do so until I feel like I have spare money. That, or until I know I will be having someone visit the apartment. It is embarrassing after all.

Every pay period gets this apartment one step closer to being lived in. I wish I could blow all kinds of money making it nice in one fell swoop, but I'm okay with it. Progress feels good.

The only downside is that there are far, far too many books for one tiny bookcase. I also rather enjoy that fact of my life. :)

0 comments: