»

13 January 2007

$$$

I got a job! It's just a temp job, but considering my paperwork was taking so long for teaching anyway... I think I am out of the teaching realm at least until summer school. I will be working for an advertising/marketing place that creates coupon flyers for malls. Fun. :) I get to make calls, file things, proofread copies -- all while wearing jeans! Go advertising position. It also actually uses some of my English degree which is a little nice too.

The best part is that I will have money in a few short weeks. It'd be nice to see some of this beautiful town. I've only been in the Walmart and Target. God bless gift cards.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

congrats on the job sweetheart, I miss you, and wish that you were near by, but it sounds like you're in good hands down there!