»

22 May 2008

Did I forget to mention I got married?

Sorry, guys! Here I am, rambling about graduation ceremonies that have nothing to do with me when I forget to mention that one ceremony that means a great deal in my life. We got hitched! ... Almost three weeks ago? Well, well. I'm an old, married woman already.

Here are some pictures; there are tons more on facebook, if we're tight like that.

My brother and my - gasp - husband! (By the way, the pictures are all messed up in order because I still don't understand blogger's "insert picture" function and am too stubborn to learn.)



The girlies and the bro-town enjoying some drinks at the reception.


Our very large faces after the wedding, enjoying some sun.


The banana daquiris! Yummy...




Here, you can see that we like cake and posing for pictures.







Here are my girlies, some of the loves of my life.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful pictures! You are beautiful! Congratulations!