»

24 June 2007

At Last!!

This is my dollfaced puppy. This is him checking out the camera for the first time. I think he looks cute here, some think he looks aggressive. You decide.
This is another where Tiko the Puppy appeared to be cute and innocent. Do not be fooled. But he is here with his prized possession -- the smaller stuffed puppy. It no longer has either eye, its nose, its tag, and its ear needed to be sewn back on. Theirs is a fickle love.
He is so small here! I will put some more pictures up soon. I wish I could get pictures of him peeing on the bed after he Houdinied out of his crate. Or maybe him trying to bite me as I'm feeding him (Has he not heard the famous saying?!). Perhaps the bark-bark-barking while I have to wash his toys? Oh well, you'll just have to go on believing he is adorable.
This is entitled Man and His Dog. Not really, but this is on the drive up the mountains near here. They conquered the mighty hill to overlook the miles of rock and cactus. Well, and me. But I was on the boring side with the highway.
This is a view also on the way up Mt. Lemmon in Tucson. I have already fallen quite in love with the desert. Once the puppy has all his shots (in two weeks!) we can venture out a bit more.

0 comments: